Wrangler for our private Wyoming ranch, next to Yellowstone, in the Absoroka/Beartooth Mountains
on the border of Yellowstone National Park, in Wyoming.
- 10 miles from the NE entrance to Yellowstone, in Wyoming on the Beartooth Hwy.
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (Jun 14, 2019)
Private family owned ranch located in the Beartooth mountains. Used exclusively for family recreation: hiking, fishing, horseback riding and camping.
The Wrangler staff member:
- Experience with: western riding, wrangler, basic home vet care knowledge.
- Enjoy day riding with, and helping riders of all age groups and abilities.
- Know mountain riding, comfortable riding by yourself.
- Minimum age of 20
- Lots of riding and legging up horses.
- Maintaining barn cleanliness
- Common sense
Herd size - 30 head, geldings.
Room and board is provided. All employees have private or semi private bath.
Working and living on this remotely located property offers a lifetime of unique experiences in the wild Wyoming landscape. Employees have to be mature self-starters for personal recreation and entertainment, there is no built-in closely located social life. Outdoor enthusiasts/recreational will do best. All ranch work requires flexibility in each day's agenda with a team atmosphere and communication helping create a great season for this traditional family ranch. There will be many long days spent in the saddle and helping the family.
Email letter of intent, resume, recent photo and references.
How to Apply
Send 1.) letter of intent, 2.) resume, 3.) references, 4.) recent self photo(s)
(All job interviews are done on phone as we are so remote in location. It helps me to have a photo to see as I talk with you. A photo is not required.)