Catch the Breck Effect - Join the Summer Season!
Home of 5 peaks spanning 2,908 acres, North America's highest chairlift, and 4 terrain parks!
- Breckenridge, Colorado
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (May 02, 2019)
The Summer Lift Attendant/Driver Support will work 4 (10) hour shifts/week. This is a unique position - individuals will primarily work as a Transportation Driver 3 days per week and lift opserations all other schedule times.
The Summer Lift Operations Attendant provides friendly, attentive service to guests using the lifts at the Fun Park in the summer. Additional responsibilities include, (but are not limited to):
- Promote safety in the use of lifts at the Fun Park
- Complete pre-operational procedures and inspections for lifts at the Fun Park
- Know correct procedures for loading and unloading chairlifts
- Monitor lift machinery during the operating day
- Follow establish guidelines for weather closures and re-opening procedures
- Know emergency procedures for lift operations
- Load and unload bikes at Colorado Superchair
The Transportation Driver requires driving a bus with a capacity of 16 or more passengers, to transport guests from the bottom of the gondola to the Peak 8 Fun Park. Additional responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Assists guests with loading and unloading equipment and other personal items
- Monitors vehicle's safety devices and working conditions and reports issues to vehicle maintenance
- Builds positive relations with guests by greeting, assisting, and responding to questions
- Comprehensive knowledge of and adherence to all safe driving regulations and standards.
- Able to work outside in all conditions
- Able to communicate in English
- Prior guest service experience
- At least 21 years of age
- Possess a Colorado CDL license with a passenger endorsement (We will provide training to attain your CDL)
- Availability to start work May 20th if you require CDL training & to be in Colorado by May 13th
- Pass a background check
- Satisfactory driving record
Must be able to work 4 (full time) ten hour days including at least one weekend day, and holidays if they fall on your shift
How to Apply
Click APPLY HERE - Resumes will not be accepted by email.