Hiring summer cooks at Cheley Camps in Estes Park, CO
Estes Park is at the foot at Rocky Mountain National Park and our views are spectacular!
- Estes Park, CO
- $11.20 / hour
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts soon! (Jun 01, 2019)
Dates: June 1- August 10, 2019
Room and board provided.
We have four large kitchens and approximately twenty-six people on the food service staff with a head cook in each kitchen. Cooks work together to create delicious meals for the camp. We serve three meals a day and the cooks are responsible for the cooking and service of each meal. Experience with cooking in large quantities is preferred. Assistant Cooks follow the lead of the Head Cook in the kitchen and are largely responsible for meal preparation and presentation.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Effectively and efficiently prepare and serve three meals a day for 80-250 people with the kitchen team.
2. Follow safety procedures for the use of equipment, food safety, and sanitation.
3. Assist with cleaning of pots, pans and kitchen equipment daily.
4. Answer directly to health inspector and unannounced visits and make necessary changes.
5. As with any job at Cheley, you will be living and working in a camp community. At different times throughout the summer you may be asked to help the community some way other than this set job description. This would not interfere with the above duties.