$300.00 HIRING BONUS!! Spend your summer in beautiful Estes Park CO!!!
Over 300 days of sunshine! Come visit Estes Park CO!!
- Estes Park, Colorado
- $12.00 / hour
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (May 15, 2019)
Seeking adventurous, outdoorsy, and enthusiastic team members!
About 45 mins to Boulder, and 1.5 hours to Denver, Estes Park is nestled right next to the Rocky Mountain National Park. The hotel’s conveniently close location is an easy two-mile drive to the Rocky Mountain National Park and a short quarter-mile walk to the heart of this charming, mountain town.
$300.00 hiring bonus after successfully completing 90 days of employment.
Check guests in and out efficiently and assist with any problems or questions during their stay. Act as the information center of the hotel.
- Have complete knowledge of all appropriate computer systems.
- Check guests in and out of the hotel efficiently
- Be familiar with room types and their locations to make reservations and handle walk-in reservations
- Quote room rates and room package information by memory
- Post charges for in-house accounts
- Understand Guest folio, explanation of billing and how to make any needed corrections
- Receive cash and/or credit card payments and make correct change
- Be familiar with all hotel policies
- Have working knowledge of town of Estes Park, Rocky Mountain National Park, and surrounding areas and be able to provide directions
- Familiar with all hours of operation for hotel outlets and their functions
- Use proper etiquette both on the phone and in person
- Maintain a constant presence at the front desk, greeting everyone
- Read group resumes and know daily activities of groups
- May occasionally pull luggage and assist guests with luggage handling
- Complete shift closing, drop cash and check payments
- Secure bank at all times and follow proper cash handling policies
Education & Experience:
- Previous experience in cash handling required
- Previous experience with operating point-of-sale systems required
- Previous experience in customer service environment preferred
All dorms are furnished and will reside 2-4 associates depending on the location of your dorm. There is a communal kitchen that is completely supplied with all pots, pans, dishes, drinking glasses, etc.. There is not a laundry facility on site; however, a laundry mat is located conveniently across the street from housing and the hotel. Associates living in company housing are required to pay a refundable $150 housing deposit prior to their employment start dates. Housing cost is $70.00/week and it automatically taken from each paycheck. All units are non-smoking. Guests, family members, and pets are not permitted in employee housing.
How to Apply
Click APPLY NOW and view more details - apply on line today!