Helping teens recover in the beautiful Rocky Mountains of Estes Park, CO!
Settled in between Lyons and Estes Park, near Rocky Mountain National Park.
- Estes Park, Colorado
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (May 17, 2019)
Mental Health Counselor Work Environment:
Fire Mountain Residential Treatment Center (FMRTC) is looking for a Full-Time, PRN, Part-Time, and Overnight Mental Health Counselor. FMRTC is an intense recovery program for teens dealing with addiction and co-occurring issues. We focus on attachment, family and individual therapy, holistic health, recreation/nature-based therapies, art therapies and much more. For more information about our program, please visit www.firemountainprograms.com.
Qualifications for Mental Health Counselor:
- High school diploma or similar and 1 year of experience in the human services field, or at least 2 years of a college education.
- Ability to exhibit strong boundaries with compassion
- Must be at least 21 years old
- First Aid/CPR required once hired (class can be provided by Fire Mountain); QMAP (class can be provided by Fire Mountain upon hire)
- Background check required.
Benefits for Mental Health Counselor:
All Full-time employees have access to:
- 80% employer paid medical plans
- 50% employer paid dental
- 3% Simple IRA match
- Paid holidays
- Up to 80 hours of vacation and sick time
- One free employee meal per shift
Perks for Mental Health Counselor:
- FREE housing and utilities (upon agreement of 1-year employment contract and one on-call day a week).
- FREE meal while on shift (the food is delicious).
- Work in the beautiful Estes Park, CO (RMNP pass that can be checked out by employees)
- Play a part in saving lives and helping teens and families recover.
- Be accompanied by an amazing team, full of incredible individuals.
Pay for Mental Health Counselor:
$12.50 - $15.00 per hour. (DOE)
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org a copy of your resume, and why you think you would be a good fit for this job.