Award winning Restaurant inside of Hotel Jackson is now hiring!
In the heart of Jackson Hole’s famous Town Square District only eight minutes away from Grand Teton National Park and just a hour away from Yellowstone National Park.
- Jackson Hole, Wyoming
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (May 16, 2019)
- Set up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment
- Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat etc.)
- Cook food in various utensils or grillers
- Check food while cooking to stir or turn
- Ensure great presentation by dressing dishes before they are served
- Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly
- Check quality of ingredients
- Monitor stock and place orders when there are shortages
- Proven experience as cook of eastern Mediterranean or Middle Eastern cuisine or highly motivated to learn this cuisine
- Experience in using cutting tools, cookware and bakeware
- Knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods (grilling, baking, boiling etc.)
- Ability to follow all sanitation procedures; Save Serve certification preferred.
- Ability to work in a team
- Very good communication skills
- Excellent physical condition and stamina
- High school diploma or equivalent; Diploma from a culinary school will be an advantage
How to Apply
Email your resume to email@example.com or give us a call 307-733-2200 ext. 7776.