Work in a beautiful Colorado resort! Join our team at the Westin Snowmass!
Backyard access to an amazing bike park, endless hiking trails, and many fun local events
- Snowmass Village, Colorado
- $15.00 / hour + tips
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (May 15, 2019)
- Hotel experience preferred.
Skills and Knowledge
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy to defuse anger.
- Ability to ascertain information from luggage tags, claim checks and to identify specific airline/customer pickup and drop off points and street signs.
- Ability to grasp, lift and/or carry or otherwise move packages, boxes and luggage. Sufficient manual dexterity in one hand to be able to load and unload luggage with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to stand, walk and/or sit and continuously perform essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Perform tasks requiring bending, stooping, kneeling, climbing stairs and walking distances throughout the property with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Excellent driving record as verified by Motor Vehicle Report.
- Must have the ability to communicate in English.
Job Functions (Learning and Applying Personal Expertise)
The following are specific contributions that must be developed during the training program in order to successful complete the program and be placed in a hotel with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Comprehend and abide by all traffic regulations while transporting customers to and from the airport terminal or other designated site.
- Park guest vehicles and/or retrieve valet parked guest vehicles in a timely and courteous manner; use claim tickets to ensure appropriate delivery of vehicle. Move from door post to and from other areas throughout the hotel in response to customer needs.
- Greet guests immediately with a friendly and sincere welcome. Open car doors for arriving and departing hotel customers.
- Respond immediately to customer inquiries regarding hotel features, services and assistance. Provide clear and understandable directions to hotel facilities and nearby attractions.
- Maintain driveway traffic flow to allow main hotel entrance accessibility ensuring ample space for passenger and luggage loading and unloading.
- Listen, understand and respond immediately to guest and associate inquiries and requests for assistance.
- Lift luggage, packages and boxes from cars, buses, vans and carts, placing items on the ground, onto baggage carts, conveyors or other vehicles.
- Clearly communicate the features, and services of the hotel facilities.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer Race/Age/Gender/Disability/Vets