Join our Food and Beverage team and experience what Aspen Snowmass has to offer!
Close proximity to endless outdoor activities, music events & venues, dining & night life
- Snowmass Village, Colorado
- $8.08 / hour + tips
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (May 20, 2019)
Skills and Knowledge
- Maintain a professional appearance and manner at all times.
- Must be willing to “pitch-in” and help co- workers with their job duties and be a team player.
- Must have basic knowledge of food and beverage preparation, service standards, guest relations and etiquette.
- Knowledge of the appropriate table settings, service ware and menu items.
- Ability to remember, recite and promote the variety of menu items.
- Ability to transport large trays weighing up to 30lbs. through a crowded room on a continuous basis throughout shift with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to operate beverage and toast equipment with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with associates, customers and patrons.
- Ability to operate a keyboard and learn Point of Sale procedures.
- Must have the ability to communicate in English.
Job Functions (Learning and Applying Personal Expertise)
The following are specific contributions that must be developed during the training program in order to successful complete the program and be placed in a hotel with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Check station before, during and after shift for proper set-up and cleanliness.
- Greet guests in a friendly and courteous manner and explain any specials and/or restaurant promotions for guest awareness.
- Record the details of the order from the guests, repeating the order to the guest to check for accuracy.
- Input the order into the Point of Sale computer to inform the kitchen of the particulars in the order being placed.
- When complete, retrieve order up to 30 lbs. from kitchen, confirm its accuracy, lift and deliver to guest along with appropriate condiments.
- Abide by all State, Federal and Corporate requirements pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages.
- Replenish beverages as necessary and check with guests for overall satisfaction.
- Market and serve upon request any dessert items or specialty coffees.
- Operate the Point of Sale procedures to pre-check order and close out the check.
- Present the check to guest promptly.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer Race/Age/Gender/Disability/Vets