Work with a French Michelin-starred chef in beautiful Kanab, Utah
In the heart of southern Utah's red rock country and surrounded by 3 national parks and 2 national monuments, Kanab is becoming one of the hottest tourist destinations in the country
- Kanab, Utah
- $50,000.00 / year
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts soon! (May 27, 2019)
Chef Cesidio is expanding his culinary team at the rapidly growing French bistro, Vermillion 45 and is looking for an experienced Chef de Partie. Marjorie (a native Belgian) and Walt along with their long-time friend, Chef Cesidio, opened Vermillion 45 last year to bring traditional French/Belgian cuisine to the charming small town of Kanab, Utah.
Kanab is located in the heart of southern Utah's red rock country and is surrounded by Grand Canyon National Park, Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park, the Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument and the Vermillion Cliffs National Monument. Mostly known for its natural beauty, Kanab is rapidly becoming a food destination, as well.
The ideal candidate should be experienced working at the highest level as part of a professional team. Responsibilities include:
- Preparing, cooking and presenting dishes within your specialty
- Managing and training any demi-chef de parties or commis working with you
- Helping the sous chef and executive chef to develop new dishes and menus
- Ensuring you and your team have high standards of food hygiene and follow the rules of health and safety
- Monitoring portion and waste control to maintain profit margins
If food is your passion and you want to move up to the next level, Vermillion 45 wants you!
How to Apply
Send resume and qualifications to Walt@Vermillion45.com