Ready to Elevate your Career? Join our Team at 12,000 ft!
It's Not a Job It's a Lifestyle!
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (May 03, 2019)
Cleans and prepares units with Winter Park Resort Lodging for guest arrival, maintaining a neat and clean work environment, balancing work and personal life to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Stocks and maintains a neat and orderly housekeeping cart
- Ensures they pick up after themselves at all times: including housekeeping storage closets, employee break rooms, and employee bathrooms.
- Sorts counts, folds, marks, or carries linens; make beds.
- Cleans kitchens including all countertops, floors, silverware, dishes, and appliances.
- Moves furniture, to sweep, vacuum, scrub, wax and/or polish floors.
- Cleans rugs, carpet, upholstered furniture, and draperies.
- Dusts furniture, blinds, artwork, and all surfaces.
- Washes walls, ceilings, woodwork, windows, door panels and sills.
- Empties all wastebaskets and ensures cleanliness.
- Cleans bathrooms; including all showers, toilets, sinks, counters, tile, and floors.
- Replenishes all supplies in the unit.
- Notes and communicates any noted damage, extra dirty units, or lost & found items to their Supervisor.
- Complies with all company policies and procedures.
- Knows the Winter Park Resort Core Values
- Follows all established uniform and appearance policies.
- Special projects and other duties may be assigned as needed.
This job description is an overview of the scope of responsibilities and is not intended to be an inclusive list of job tasks and expectations. With the evolution of this resort and position, the responsibilities of this position may change.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Less than high school education is acceptable: or, up to one month related experience or training: or, the equivalent combination of education and experience
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
This position may be required to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Most work tasks are performed indoors- temperature is moderate and controlled by environmental systems.
- Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to an average shift of 8 hours.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular and continuing basis. Must be able to push and pull carts and equipment weighing up to 250 lbs. on a regular and continuing basis.
- Must be able to exert well-paced ability in limited space and to reach different floors of the building on a timely basis.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfill cleaning tasks.
- Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, climbing, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity.
- Talking and hearing occur continuously in the process of communicating with guests, supervisors and other employees.
- Vision occurs continuously with the most common visual functions being those of near vision and depth perception.
- Requires manual dexterity to use and operate all necessary equipment and products.
- Able to wear personal protective equipment including but not limited to non-slip shoes, protective eye wear, and protective gloves.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily- reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED:
This position description is an overview of the scope of responsibilities for the role described above. With the evolution of Winter Park Resort, the responsibilities of this position may change as may the dates associated with many of the tasks. During these times of change, this position requires the flexibility and willingness to accept new responsibilities and potentially transfer others. It will also be the responsibility of any employee of Winter Park Resort to be a positive influence on the transformation of the resort and its associated lines of business.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER:
Winter Park Resort is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to the principles of equal
employment opportunity in any term, condition, or privilege of employment.
We do not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of age, race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other status protected by state or local law.
Winter Park Resort will make reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship to Winter Park Resort. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed in this position. I understand that this document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.
How to Apply
See yourself here? Apply online!