Drive through a National Park and get paid to do it!
The World's First National Park
- Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming
- $18.00 / hour
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (May 31, 2019)
We're now hiring for a CDL driver in the world's first national park. Imagine a job where you get to drive through one of the most beautiful places on earth past geysers, hot springs, bears, bison, elk, and more!
Upgrade your daily commute as a Laundry Truck Driver in Yellowstone!
A Laundry Driver transports clean linen to locations and picks up dirty linen to deliver to the laundry facility.
Position starts immediately and runs through October. Perks include:
- Pay: $18/hr
- Low-cost housing (dormitory style) and meals (cafeteria style) provided
- Wi-Fi (limited bandwidth) provided
- Free Employee Recreation Program (hiking, biking, photography, camping, wildlife watching, educational programs, film series, sports competitions, and more!)
- Exclusive discounts in and around Yellowstone
- Living in the world’s first National Park
A Day in the Life
While any road in the park can be considered the "scenic route", driving in Yellowstone is different than you may be used to. The high number of visitors, the wildlife, the changing road conditions and mountainous roads all may play a part in your daily commute.